Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sticky Treats (review)



  I finally made a batch of popsicles with my new review product.  Find the recipe we tried here.  I can only vouch for a sample of it as the three that I made were gobbled up by 3 kids.  Thankfully I still have a fruit blend available.

  My take on these popsicle molds is its nice to have the ability to stand the mold and fill it.  The mold snaps into the base for easy filling as well as they can be placed on the counter.  The two bonus pushup pops  I place in a cup and fill then place in the freezer.  The pushup pops are definitely more kid friendly.  Less drops or atleast the drips are more contained.  Little hands can hold the popsicle sticks but there will be drips.

  The seal was great after the popsicles were frozen that I needed to run them under some water to loosen the tops and the mold to separate as well.

 I was provided this product for free for my honest review and all opinions are my own.

Find out more about this product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment