Monday, September 26, 2016
Meal Plan 9/26 - 9/30
I have found that a meal plan works for so many reasons in my home.
1. I know at 0800 what I'm eating and what time to start cooking because I will also know how long it will take me.
2. Saves me an excuse of eating out as I already have a plan.
3. Helps clear out my pantry.
4. I can easily gauge groceries we need for the week or ahead of time based on meals.
5. It does save money both with minimal or at least planned shopping.
I surf the Internet and find new recipes as well as use some recipes from my favorite bloggers and tried and true recipes I have on hand. The meals will vary weekly from slow cooker, vegetarian, seafood or good old breakfast for dinner. I may have a random night out and a leftover night but for the most part everything will be done at home!
9/26 Tuna Casserole
9/27 Gnocchi Soup
It is every man and child for themselves!
Ok there it is. There are a couple things I still need to buy to make this work so we shall see how close I get this week. After our grocery shopping I will plan for the month of October.