Friday, September 2, 2016

Socks with Personality (review)



  I take full advantage of the warmer months to wear shorts, skirts, dresses and various fitness outfits when I workout or do cardio in my neighborhood.  So a pair of statement socks definitely fits in that wardrobe as a great accessory.

  I do have a couple pairs of unique socks but nothing like this pair.  These red and white and blue socks are fun.  I can't wait to wear them to the festivals and celebrations.  I can honestly say I don't own any patriotic clothes.  I usually just wear the colors but now I will wear my stars and stripes socks!



  These are a great pair of socks. Quality made and just plain fun to add to your outfit.  Buy a pair for everyone at the family picnic.  Spirit week at your child's school with silly socks has just got less intimidating.

  I was provided this product for free for my honest review and all opinions are my own.


  You can find out mote about this product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment