Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nanoblur by Indeed labs review

  I received Nanoblur in my "I Do" VoxBox.  This was just another great product added to the other contents in it.  The product states that it is an instant correction of the appearance of skin aging, including the look of fine lines, wrinkles, crow's feet and enlarged pores.  The first line is a great way for a product to get your attention.  Anything that can produce fast or instant results has my support and recommendation.

  What I like about this product is the smell although minimal is light and pleasant.  It more or less resembles a light lotion.  The texture of the cream is light and not oily.  So when you apply it, you can easily rub it into your skin without any residue left on your hands.    I also like that you are able to use it with or without makeup.  You can easily apply it over your make up to soften areas.

  This product can be used in addition to your normal skin care routine which makes things so much easier.  No need to switch things up to compensate for other products.  Just another item you can use in addition too.  This would be a good product for anyone.  Some of us may have more wrinkles and skin imperfections then others but I don't think preventive care would hurt.

  I was provided this product free in my Influenster VoxBox.  All opinions are solely mine.

#nanoblurred
@IndeedLabs
@Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment