Sunday, August 9, 2015

Day 28

  I just want to shout it from the roof top mainly because you can't see me doing a song and dance!  2 more days to go!  I know I have told you how excited I was so I will not reiterate that.

Let's just get to my meals for the day, shall we?

Breakfast: cereal with banana
Lunch: leftovers from Olive Garden (I would like to think that your cheat meal covers two days if you split it, right)
Dinner: salad from Moe's
Water 75 oz
Workout: 2.58 miles jog outside! (Walked the zoo today too. Time obviously was nothing as we stopped and started alot but I'm counting the miles as I did move even if it wasn't at a heart pumping, cardio sweating workout.  That venture was 1.57 miles!

  I feel good about my day both with the workout as minimal as it was and my meals.  Tomorrow is always another day.  I will be back at the gym so weights, cardio and abs are in my future.  Until then, I will talk to you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment