Saturday, August 8, 2015

Day 26 and 27!!!

  Do you know what today is less than a few days from the end.  I can see the finish line and I am so happy to see it.  As I stated earlier I am exhausted at the extra thought it takes to plan a meal however it has gotten easier as I have gone along.

  Not to mention I have seen results and if that doesn't encourage a person I don't know what will.  If you feel your pants fitting different and see small changes what your doing can't be wrong.  I feel better and if you feel better you look better!

Day 26
Breakfast: fruit bowl
Lunch: salad
Dinner: chicken with rice and quinoa (Applebee's)
Water 75 oz
Workout rest day

Day 27
Breakfast: cereal with banana
Lunch: bowl of fruit
Dinner: I guess another cheat we ate at Ninjas (Japanese hibachi grill)
75 oz water
Workout: 20 minutes elliptical, abs

  3 more days and this journey is over.  I will not miss it but I will follow the plan maybe not as stringent but I will maintain a healthy meal plan, regular exercise and eat my favorites in moderation.  I believe that was my main problem.  I didn't eat in moderation and overate in the not so healthy food groups.  I have never eaten more fruit and vegetables in my life in such a short period of time then the last 30 days.  I have enjoyed making new smoothies and trying a few new dishes.  I know that I will still be able to eat out but I don't need to overeat and I don't need to wash it down with a gallon of sweet tea.  I don't think it will be hard to maintain because I feel so much better now than I did before.

Thank you for following my journey and in a few more days all this accountability will be over.

  Lastly on a good note as icing on the cake.  My daughter tried on her new school clothes and a few pair of pants didn't fit her.  I snuck off with them and wiggled into them.  They were a challenge to get over my calf muscles but I was able to pull them up and button them.  I didn't even have to slather in butter or lay on the bed to do it.  With a little more work they will not be as snug as they are now but getting them on is the first step. Yeah, me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment