Saturday, January 20, 2018
Week 3 Recap
I hit all my goals this week! Yeah for being so productive but, that doesn't always happen which is why I'm celebrating. You have to celebrate the small things. Even if I only completed one thing I would have said good job and rolled over the other items.
1. I finished and start a new book! I am now onto book number 3.
So far it's starting out good which always makes reading a book easy, right?!
2. My new recipe of the week was Swedish Meatballs.
They were ok. I didn't make the meatballs by hand so I cheated a bit but, I wanted a little more flavor so I will try again.
3. I have a few posts figured out for next week. That's good enough for me. Having a direction is better then not.
4. The nails did get painted as well.
A little gold for the week!
5. Lastly my fitness goal was met. I wanted 15 cardio miles. With inside lap miles, my job, the elliptical and the spin bike my miles were over 40 miles. For 2 days of cardio machines I did 15 miles alone.
I'm going to need to up that numbers!
Overall my goals weren't that hard but not all goals have to be. Goals just have to be something you work on accomplishing. The meal was a benefit for my family. The book, nails, fitness and blog were for me!
Maybe I will work on adding goals for specific reasons or people. A new week is coming and there's nothing else to do but get ready for it.