Thursday, January 11, 2018

December Ipsy bag review



Let's dig into the December  Ipsy bag before my January one gets here.  It's theme was snowglobe!  


First product was The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Cream by TonyMoly.  I could smell the green tea?  I also thought I felt a tingling sensation on my face for a couple of seconds.  It was refreshing.  It wasn't thick or sticky and the cream was easy to apply and absorbed quickly.  I would buy this.


The next product received was a gel eye liner. Shade was fishnet and it was by Smashbox.  I didn't test the 24 hour lasting power or the waterproof claim.  I also will be testing the blend capabilities.


Next up was a 3D black lash mascara from MAC.  I love this small tube!! This little fun size tube is all brush! 


Eyeshadow by Linda Frank was also in my bag.  This little 3.5g of makeup came in a cute purple cas and is the shade heartthrob!  It 's more of a soft brown color.  The bags had this color or the stargazing shade.


Lastly, is this Mysterious Mocha liquid lipstick by Cosmoholic!  It has a beautiful glossy sheen to it with a chocolate shade.


Sometimes barely visible makeup is a nice thing! 


That's all folks!  As always I'm pleased with this months bag.  These bags give me a chance to try out new shades, check out different brands and the bag is always a win!

  Do you get a monthly subscription?  Whether it's makeup, books or other items I would love to hear about it.


20 comments:

  1. I never tried Ipsy bag but I love all the collection especially the Green Tea Watery Cream is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first experience with that and I like it.

      Delete
  2. i think its so nice to have a bag full of goodies, looks like you have really make the most out of it and enjoyed them all, happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab pack of treats. Loving the Ipsy bag and the Linda Frank eyeshadow looks awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get any subscriptions, but I really should try out ipsy. This looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Tony Moly too. Is that a new cream? I will search for that one since you recommend/buy this one again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ipsy bag looks interesting! The Linda Frank eyeshadow looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not heard of the Ipsy bag but it looks like you got a really useful and lovely set of makeup in it this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a interesting selection of goodies! I need to try these out. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to mention this monthly grab bag to my makeup artist friends. They're always looking for new products to test or try out. As for me, I don't do any monthly clubs, but I've considered it in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not signed up for an Ipsy bag but I should be. I love that you get to try several new products each month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you got some pretty amazing product there. I always love seeing the amazing things you get in those bags.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish they would start this bag in India. This months contents look great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some cool products you have got there! Looks great. I am not into subscription boxes as I am not too keen on getting surprises of that sort but I love reading reviews by others :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hit or miss that's for sure. Sometimes I see what other people got and I think man I wish I got that.

      Delete
  14. This Ipsy bag has really some cool stuff! Though I have never tried it before! I have heard good reviews about 3D black lash mascara from MAC. I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This Ipsy bag seems amazing! I would like to try the Green Tea Watery Cream and lash mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've not heard of this one before, but it looks good. I like little small make up like this

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never heard of this bag before, but it does does look great. Love a subscription box.

    ReplyDelete