Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Are you Hooked on Tuesday?



  Today on the 30th of January I decided to take advantage of 3 deals.  Now for you I can at least maybe promise 2.  I went out for dinner and dining out is an expense but, if you do it right it doesn't have to break the bank (nor should it).  Welcome to my experience at Bonefish grill.

  I received several birthday treat's via local places and although you don't necessarily get to use all of them; some you definitely take advantage of right out the gate.

  I have enjoyed using a reward here and there throughout the month.  Some treats expire on your birthday, start on your birthday or others are available till the end of the month. Bonefish Grill gives you the month to use your freebie.


  Bonefish Grill offers you their delicious specialty Bang Bang Shrimp or a dessert for your birthday.  If you have ever been to this restaurant you know if your going to eat the birthday reward your going to also enjoy dinner.  There's no way I'm showing up for just that and not a delicious dinner too!

So deal number one!  I hope for your sake today was not the last day because if it is..... I am sorry!

  Hooked on Tuesday was today. I strategically planned to save money and dine out.  The deal gets you a 3 course meal starting at 15.9.  This includes a salad, entree and dessert!

Behold your options:

a house salad
a Caesar salad

Second course for us:


Cod Piccata


Chicken Teriyaki bowl

Final and most important course:
Keylime pie


Jamaican Coconut pie

  Second deal is to sign up for their loyalty program.  On the 4th visit you receive 50% off! Today I did not strike that deal but next trip I will.  Dinners on me! Who wants to come?  Their dining program also includes Carrabba's, Outback and Flamingos. So if you visit any of these places it counts every visit.

 Lastly, your third deal is sign up for that email!  You will get nothing but money saving offers. You will get the special menu notices, as well as a heads up on daily or weekly specials, and a birthday freebie!

  Now what are you waiting for?  Even if you don't have a Bonefish Grill near you, perhaps you have one of the other places instead.  I would start taking advantage of the deals they have to offer.  Even if you only go out a few times a year I'm sure it's at least right around 4 times. That's 50% off!

  I hope I have peeked your appetite.  I had a great dinner and even though it's not quite the last day of the month.  It's close enough to say goodbye birthday month it's been real.

 Disclosure...... I received nothing from Bonefish Grill for this post.  I had a great time and I am just sharing my honest opinion.

10 comments:

  1. That's such a great deal for a 3 course meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fantastic time and at a really great price! In the UK we do not seem to get deals quite like these ones :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered bonefish Grill about four or five years ago and I am completely hooked. I’d like to keep this post handy so that I can try some of the dishes you’ve mentioned here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! I love getting my birthday freebies, especially the one that truly offer something for free and not combined with a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cod in all it's forms! I don't know what piccata is exactly but I would love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a great time. The food looks absolutely delicious. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These was a great deal, I will have to make sure to go to Bone Fish Grill for my birthday month for sure. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Bonefish Grill. I love their tilapia and thank you for sharing this. I will definitely go there for my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems all food at Bonefish Grill are super delicious.I really like the Jamaican coconut pie.It is always exciting to receive such deals on Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bang bang shrimp looks delicious!! I'd never heard of Bonefish Grill but it's on my radar now for sure.

    ReplyDelete