Saturday, January 13, 2018

Week 2 Recap



  The snow is finally gone and life got back to a routine by Thursday.  It was long overdue.  It's not just about people not knowing how to drive in weather they are not familiar with, it's also about roads that were not safe to travel on .


  I have made my water quota everyday which again is huge because I never drink water.  I could go all day without drinking it.  So to drink my daily requirements daily is a triumph.

  I  made it to the gym the last few days of the week and took classes amongst my normal routine. I took 3 classes and 2 of them were new to me!   Fight and Mixxedfit.  Each class is a one hour long intense get your body moving class.


We dined out at Chick Fil A for a kids New Years Karoke event!



I even saw that my son is capable of sewing as he demonstrated at a sewing event at our local library where they made travel tic tack toe games.


Still slowly finishing my book.  It's not a bad book I just haven't found time to charge through it.  

I finished my week off with a movie!!! Stay tune of what I saw this week!   

How did your week go?  The second week into the year are you still going strong?


6 comments:

  1. I love Chick Fil A events! It looks like you are back on track to crush your goals. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun week! I always love going to events at the libraray with my kids. I feel like they are so educational and fun. I also love trying new workout classes. Group classes are always the most motivating way to work out. Hope you have a great week this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to embrace the classes. Trying to fine one I like and will take regularly and try out new ones too.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a great week for you! It’s only been less then 3 weeks since we had our new baby so each week and day is us learning to adjust around her sleep schedule

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting thoughts, I really enjoyed your blog

    ReplyDelete