Saturday, January 28, 2017

Top 5 Girls Hairstyles Roundup


  My daughter has such pretty hair and although I give her ponytails, and braids I want to do more with it.  It's fairly thin compared to my thick hair and looks amazing even when she wakes up without brushing it.

  Someone had posted about learning something new each month and learning to do new hairstyles was one of them.  I thought that was a great idea in regards to my child. Maybe I'll even figure something out for myself but not right now.

  However for right now I am sharing some hairstyles from Pinterest to help get the creativity juices flowing.  I selected ones I thought were easy or manageable to do.


  This one must be as easy as it looks because it doesn't even have instructions!


  This one provided a great you tube video but it's basic braids made into a bun and I have made buns before and braids so I think I got this one!

https://youtu.be/td2Jdgbxfjs

The Chignon


The Chignon looks easy enough if I have a bun mastered.  I hope this is the hardest one I have to pull off.  Does it matter the length of the hair I wonder?


  
I like the look of this one and even though the video looks easy enough I think it will be a challenge.  It's such a fun luck though.  If I complete it and the child at least pulls it off for a couple hours before she rubs her head on a blanket or jumps it out I will be happy!

https://youtu.be/I0B6KMJIZEI

  Lastly the bow.  I have done this one before so a second time shouldn't be a problem.  It's also another cute look that I like.


https://www.beautylish.com/a/vpqwn/hair-bows

  Ok let's see how this works out.  Challenge is good and change is sometimes ok.  I look forward to trying some of these hairstyles on my daughter and I know she will like them too.

  Do you plan on learning something new this year or month?  Do you change your hairstyle?






33 comments:

  1. I used to put my daughters hair in cute little buns often! That and a some up/some down kinda of do. Thanks for the additional tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im tired of doing the same hairstyles. I only even know the basic braid and would love to learn the french braid.

      Delete
  2. My daughter is 11 months old and looking at these hairstyles makes me excited to tie her hair into all these styles!
    Currently her hair is quite short so there's not enough to work with yet, but yes I am looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are definitely a lot of options for styling that's for sure. I'm excited for you and her future hair!

      Delete
  3. I bet kids would love these. The bow is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bow is super cute when I did it last time it actually looked the same. She's always on the move though so I'll need to invest in Bobby pins to keep the style for as long as I can.

      Delete
  4. Great post! I wish I had a daughter so I could practice the zig zag pony tail on which is totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im hoping it's as easy as it looks. There's a heart shape pattern too I'd like to graduate too but I'll start with zig zags first.

      Delete
  5. Don't have anyone to practice them on but I will one day - they all look super cute, hope they're as easy as it looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the minnie ears so much!! it's fun a feminine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these styles. I know I wouldn't be able to do them though. I am just awful with hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The zigzag ponytails are so cute! I like the braided bun, too ... My oldest daughter's hair is curly and very very thick, so a braided bun is the only kind we can make with her hair that won't get too heavy and fall apart. Even with the braids, it still takes about a dozen Bobby pins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man I wish I had a little one:( My daughter would have loved these looks when she was younger. Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. The zigzag ponytails looks pretty easy, actually. I need a daughter so I can practice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All those hairstyles are so pretty! I am expecting my first girl so I am going to save these for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is so cute. I have a daughter and she would look so amazing in all these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! It reminds me of when I used to do my little sister's hair before school. I used to come up with the wildest hairstyles, it was lots of fun!

    Jasmine / www.jasminekeclipse.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure my nieces would love these hair styles. Thanks for writing about this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness. These are so dang fun! Love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving all of these ideas! My babies have thin hair and some are still growing but I'm excited to do all of these once their hair is more manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chignon is my favorite! even for kids it looks so neat and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the bow hairstyle, it does look a little intimidating tho! My second favorite is the Minnie Mouse ears with the red bow, now THAT is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I used to get to do fun stuff with my daughter's hair, but now she's a teen.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute hairstyles. I used to work as a hairdresser and got to do some of these styles on my clients.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish I could do my hair like this! They are so beautiful. Awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all so cute. I really like the hairbow though

    ReplyDelete
  23. all styles are so so cute, reminds me of my sisters while growing up. The beauty is in the massive folds.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These hairstyles are all so cute! I used to love when my mom did fancy french braided pig tales for me when I was young. I love that bow bun as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am eager for my daughters hair to get longer so that I can style her hair. She is only 18 months old now so she doesn't have long enough hair to do these styles.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't have a little girl but I love the last two looks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. These hairstyles are so cute! I wish I had done these when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I need to save this post for my little one's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I live these cute hairstyles

    ReplyDelete