Saturday, January 21, 2017

January Ipsy Bag review



  I just got my new Ipsy bag for Jan.  The first of my 2017 subscription.  It still came with the 5 items that I have come to look forward to and it didn't have a brush this time.  I would need to go back and look but I swear a majority of the bags had a brush of some kind.

  Item one in my bag was Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination by It Cosmetics.  My shade was tan.

This sample is a small tube that boasts the power of 8 hours of sleep in an application.  Also with its anti-aging formula your skin will look younger!

  Item number two was a 3 minute peel by Real Chemistry.


This sample was .35 FL oz. tube.  Apply the peel to your face, massage for a couple minutes then rinse off. How easy is that for a fresh and clean face?

  Next I received eyeshadow from Naked Cosmetics.

This shade is Desert Sunset #DE-02.  Its a copper color with a sparkle to it.  This container was .05oz.


  My fourth item was a primer by Temptu.


  This sample bottle was 7.5ml.  I like this primer as it was really light on my face.

  Last item in my Jan Ipsy bag was blush by Mannakadar Beauty.


  This great little compact samples shade was Paradise.

  Another month done.  Another satisfied month.  I enjoyed this subscription last year and will continue with it this year!  It gives me a chance to experience with brands I many not have or ever would have tried.  I like the different items that I may have overlooked as well.  A new bag every month not only provides me a new cute bag there are endless possibilities for what's inside.


  Do you subscribe to a monthly subscription?  Would would you like in a subscription if you picked one?

17 comments:

  1. I love ipsy! I can't believe how different our January bags are! So crazy! It looks like you got good items for your monthly selection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing when I see all the other bags posted what we each got.

      Delete
  2. I love getting my monthly Young Living box. So I totally understand your excitement and hope all your 2017 bags bring you good stuff you'll love using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always excited to open every cute package I receive and look whats inside. Frankly speaking this isy first time I heard about Ipsy.

    Lhourdes Mercadero

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great collection of products to try out! Have fun trying all the stuff this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These products look wonderful. How much is an Ipsy subscription?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My eyes are on that Bye Bye Undereye Illumination and peel! Have fun with your items :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking of trying Ipsy for a while now, but just haven't buckled down to do it. Partly, that's because there are so many subscriptions I'd like to have, that it's hard choosing. I've told myself I can't do any of them until I'm able to really choose one or two I'll love, otherwise I know I'll end up with seventy different ones. Makeup, clothes, books, they have them for everything these days, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have one for everything. I have recently seen some for baking. I would like to check out a book one but fear I may not like the books received.

      Delete
  8. thank you for sharing those interesting items !! i will take a llok on the naked eyeshadow, i need one and i like naked products ..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm I'll have to look into this :) looks like good products, thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks very good. I have been thinking about getting this subscription

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! My January bag contents are 180° out from yours! I gave mine a 3 out of 5 stars, was not impressed this month. Really intrigued by your Mannakadar Beauty; hope I get that soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my Ipsy bag contents this month. I do not like the bag itself though as it is cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love everything in your Ipsy Bag, especially the eye cream. I started to get into eye creams when I hit 30. They're my best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to get the Ipsy bag but then it started to pile up and I wasn't able to use it all so I cancelled for a bit. I might have to start getting it again now that I'm running low!

    ReplyDelete