Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My favorites


  My name is Rose!  I blog about food, family, fitness, crafts, outdoor adventures and everything else.

  I don't you don't know much about me so lets get to know each other a bit!

Favorite dessert: cannoli

                                Pixabay

Favorite reality show: Besides Real Housewives of Atlanta, New Jersey and Potomac I like Outdaughtered on TLC. 6 girls!!!!

                                    TLC

Favorite animal: belugas

                  National Geographic Kids

Favorite number: 2

Favorite cuisine: Italian (pizza)

                                   Pixabay

Favorite color: all

Favorite clothing: all things warm

Favorite music: hip hop and pop

Favorite movie: Moana

                           Disney Moana

Favorite social media platform: Instagram I love the ability to see all over the world.  I love to see all the nature pictures as well.

  Ok let's stop for there now because I don't want you to know me better then me.  Let's spread this relationship out.

What are some of your favorite things?

14 comments:

  1. I watch Outdaughtered too. That is WAY too many kids for me. But it's fun to watch.

    I also love cannolis. So good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I'm more scared of the 6 kids or 6 girls.

      Delete
  2. My favorite dessert is Canolis too. I used to get the all of the time in Little Italy when I lived in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite dessert ks cheese cake. We like watching my little pony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheesecake is a close second. My daughter likes to play with my little pony but doesn't beg for the show. That new show with the pony people??? I don't get that at all, have you seen it?

      Delete
  4. My favorite dessert is a German Chocolate cake made by a restaurant called Nantucket Grille. I think I could make it from scratch, but I don't want to put in the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Canolis as well. It's an indulgence for me when I'm feeling like I need something really sweet. Great list!

    Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pizza and moana as well! Hi5! :D
    xoxo
    Radhika
    Expressing Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. RHOA & Vanderpump Rules are two of my favorites. Pizza & spaghetti definitely top the list for me. Oh and Mexican food - gotta have a rice bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't gotten a chance to see Moana yet! I heard it's so good so I can see why it's your favorite! I also like Instagram too so we have that in common!

    Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Instagram nature pics I love.I have a few on my account too.Tiramisu favourite dessert

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love cannoli too. It's so hard to find here though. I'm an Rhooc girl and the Beverly Hills and New Jersey. I miss when they all got along better though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was fun reading about all your favorite things. I like cannoli's especially on a day when I ate a lighter meal. Moana was a such a cute movie and we loved watching it too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to know about you! Instagram is also my favorite social media platform and I too love pizza!

    ReplyDelete