Thursday, May 28, 2015

I tried it (a daily series)

I have been off radar due to being sick myself in addition to my youngest.  I wish I could have tested and tasted a variety of soups but I didn't.  I did however savor my favorite soup from Panera Bread, the broccoli cheese soup.

Apparently I am told they have other kinds but I have never seen them.  The other soup was that cup kind where you just add some water and wait a few minutes. Luxury it may not be but definitely a quick fix so you could get back to napping! A number one priority when your are sick.

I did have my oldest make some waffles one day.
She did enjoy pouring the batter onto the waffle maker! 
Her highlight was the finished waffle.
A finished waffle in our house gets covered in butter and jam (usually strawberry). ((note to self make fresh jam this season!))
This recipe may be just a Betty Crocker original but I use a recipe card to make it so instead of posting that it's mine or sharing a link. I will just give credit to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment