Sunday, April 3, 2016

Batman v Superman (movie review)



  This movie is more than two men in tights and capes.  It's a movie with two men in tights, capes and a women!  I would not label myself as a superhero geek but I do appreciate a superhero movie like the next regular nongeek person.

    Batman v Superman runs for 2 hours and 33 minutes and is rated PG-13.  This movie is a science fiction theme film staring Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Gal Gado to name a few.  This cast brought the superheroes to life.

  I was entertained by the characters all of them and some scenes proved to be better entertainment than others.  I was on the edge of my seat to see the lady in action but the length of this movie was a little much for me.
 
  The movie does take time and give you some basic history on all superheroes.  I was highly amused with Lex Luther (Jesse Eisenberg) throughout the film that's for sure.  Apparently I went with someone more knowledgeable in the area as when I had a question it was answered.  I'm a little more team Batman than team Superman  so I did get lost at times.

  The glimpse I got for future rescues by other heroes was exciting.  I will need to catch up before the next movie comes out!  You know I don't like to spoil the movie so I will not tell you who dies or who won!  I will say if you come into the movie late it will be ok.  There is a lot of fluff through the movie which hurts the movie as 2 hours was excessive.  The fight scenes were nice and I could have tolerated that more than Lois Lane scenes.

  I wouldn't wait for this movie to come to dvd matinee would be fine.  This way you can enjoy some popcorn, a break from kids and some popcorn!


No comments:

Post a Comment