Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It's Ok



It's ok!  It's ok when your opinion doesn't match the majority.  It's ok when your the only one with an opposing view.  I'm teaming up with airingmylaundry.  She posts weekly about what she's ok with!  So check it out and post what your ok with this week.

It's ok......

  It's ok that I didn't really watch The Superbowl this year not even the commercials.  I did however watch the whole halftime show!  

  It's ok that I have already set record on my tv for the finale of The Bates Motel scheduled to come on February 20th. 

  It's ok that I'm excited to watch Grey's Anatomy this week to see what Karev is up to.

  It's ok to not be excited for Valentine's Day.  I would love to eat out, munch on chocolate,  be adorned with jewelry or have some fresh flowers any day.  I don't need a specific day.

  It's ok that I love watch all food shows with kids.  To hear how they have been cooking for years makes me laugh but their lack of fear to concoct things is pretty cool.

  So that's what I'm ok with!  What are you ok with?  How is your week going?

19 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this, I think we sometimes take everything so literal and feel like we need to be okay with certain things. It's okay that I am putting a future project on hold for a few months to focus more on the current project in front of me. PS- I agree, I prefer to be taken out to dinner, adorned with jewelry and bought flowers any day not just on feb. 14th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy Grey's Anatomy!

    I didn't watch the superbowl either. It's just not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! This is essence of self encouragement. And you are right, It's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I missed almost ever commercial for the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch the superbowl either. My husband TiVoed it and we fast forwarded to the commercials which was INSANELY disappointing and I already saw more than 1/2 of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, to funny you skipped the whole show and watched the commercials! The few I saw there seemed to be more I didn't care for then what I did.

      Delete
  6. I really loved reading this. I look forward to your posts! It's definitely okay to be you!

    Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't watch the Super Bowl either! Never been into the mainstream stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too I didn't watch Superbowl and never in my enter life had an interest about ir. But my FB feed was so crazy and all I could see is Lady Gaga's Superbowl performance. Was it about the game or Lady Gaga per se?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I barely watched the Super Bowl. But I did watch the halftime show. It was...okay. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was ok. She didn't go above and beyond with entertainment besides all that jumping but I appreciated being able to sing to most of the songs.

      Delete
  10. I love this post. It's definitely ok not to go along with the norm. I'm not excited for Valentine's Day either. I like going out to dinner but I don't treat it like a special holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea! I've seen her posts before too. This, though, is hard for me as I just want to do it all. I should start making a list like this each week and then let it go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Make a list and join the link. It's fun to see everyones list. It gets me thinking oh yeah I agree with that too.

      Delete
  12. I'm okay with the fact that I'll be turning 40 this weekend. My husband has something special planned and I was nervous about this milestone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday!!! I'm a year older than you. 😛 Don't stress embrace it. It is what it is! I heard 40 is the new 20. So that makes us cooler then the real 20's because we are newer!

      Delete
  13. Yes it is ok, cuz I didn't watch the Superbowl either or care if Beyonce' is having twins, LOL

    ReplyDelete