Last week didn't end to bad. My meal plan was followed except for the last day. I managed to come up with a new week and reduce it by a couple days to eat up leftovers! I did catchup on some surveys. Donated old clothes to the thrift store and am slowly chugging through my book. Those darn pictures are still on my phone and accumulating more at a slow rate.
New this week:
1. I'm shooting to be half done with my book!
2. Dump those pictures! Whatever will happen when this goal is complete?
3. I want to engage more on a daily basis with others! So everyday I will like and comment on followers that I don't already comment engage with.
4. I ran almost 5 miles today I would like to get 25 miles total in for the rest of the week!
5. Shooting for another week ahead in my meal plans!
What is one goal that never seems to be completed? Do you have a deadline this week that your working towards?