Monday, March 13, 2017

S'mores fireside



  Spring is slowly approaching which means the family and I can spend more time outside warm and comfortable.  We spend our time hiking, biking, boating and spending some quality time at the beach.  We even go camping a few times over the summer.

  I recently read that March is National Craft month and I wanted to jump in on the fun.  Although I didn't make this craft up it was fun to make and will get the kids extra excited for our future camping.


  What a fun craft to have the kids make for f is for fire, c is for camping, m is for marshmallows.  So many ways to fit it in to your craft line up or just because it's cute, easy and fun!

 Find the full directions here.

19 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is cute. Looks like a great craft activity to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIYs and crafts are things I love doing and this piece you have created is so cute. I love..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. I think my little guy would enjoy this very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very cute. I love the little fire with the marshmallows. I'm sure my daughter would love this craft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute.It's great that you DIY with children. I love doing crafts with my daughter too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really likes to craft with me and then it starts her thinking of what else she can make.

      Delete
  6. This is so cute.It's great that you DIY with children. I love doing crafts with my daughter too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my kids would enjoy doing this on our spring time off !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute craft. This will be great for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Can be use as your festive table centerpiece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome suggestion! It would be neat as a centerpiece

      Delete
  10. What an adorable craft my daughter would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love DIY. One can make amazing things like this at home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg how cute is this craft?!?! I bet my daughter would
    Love to make one of these fires with me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great craft. I am sure it made them super excited for camping, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Having some artistic crafts makes our home much lively and pleasing to the eyes. And yes, indeed camping is much happier when you have marshmallows during the camping! - Anosa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! I can't wait to do this with my little cousins on our next camping outing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool craft idea for kiddos. I could totally see this during an indoor camping trip like at home.

    ReplyDelete