Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Cookie Time



  Everyone has a weakness.  Mine just happens to be all things dessert.  Dessert is the reason I work out (worked out still nursing that foot).  Dessert in my opinion is what makes the world go round.   What are two dessert that you can make together to make something even better?

  Ice cream and cookies! I made a delicious ice cream cookie and saved myself the cookie baking and took my ice cream to a higher level by making it healthy.


  I choose to make banana ice cream.  It's something I have done before and everyone here enjoys it.  This time we added peanut butter and vanilla.


  Throw your bananas into the food processor.

  Look what happens when you blend frozen bananas.  It turns into a delicious, creamy ice cream! 


Enter cookie to compliment the ice cream.  I choose a Biscoff cookie.  I received them in my #JingleVoxBox free from +Influenster 


These cookies came in a package as a pair.  That makes a great sandwich for my ice cream cookie.  They have a nice cinnamon flavor and nice crisp crunch to go with it.  The perfect combination of sweet and crunch.  Hmm, how convenient.


Don't mind that crack.  It's driving me up the wall but, I will tell you that it didn't compromise the taste at all.

This coffee biscuit has now just been promoted to a dessert with a healthy twist!

Recipe:

2 bananas frozen
Splash of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 Biscoff cookies

Put everything in a food processor and blend together.  Smear a nice dallop of ice cream onto one cookie.  Place the other cookie side on top of the icecream covered cookie and place in freezer.  Freeze until ice cream solidifies.  Enjoy!

  I was provided this product for free for testing and review purposes.  All opinions stated are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment